In Australia, the insulator label is only required for new buildings.

But when you want to replace insulation on existing buildings, the label is needed for the insulation that’s already in place.

If you have old insulation in your home, you’ll need to have a new insulator, even if you’re insulating for the first time.

In Australia there are different types of insulators: those that are used to insulate electrical equipment, and those that protect the insulation from being damaged in the event of a fire.

For more information about insulation, visit the Australian Building and Housing Commission website.